- Produce 3D models for (electro)mechanical modules and machines
- Design concepts to customer specification in consultation with Sales
- Take ownership of modules and designs
- Develop add-ons and upgrades for existing designs
- Create design and production drawings, incl. bills of materials
- Create technical documentation
- Coordinate and work with neighbouring departments
- Actively monitor and support your developments in testing
- Degree in mechanical engineering or similar technical training; work experience in design and development preferred
- Enthusiasm for mechanical engineering and an interest in food technology; training experience in metal manufacturing preferred
- Good command of 3D CAD systems (Solid Works preferred)
- Basic understanding of working with an ERP system
- Knowledge of FEM and simulation preferred but not essential
- Pronounced hands-on mentality for application-orientated work
- Thorough, self-motivated and dependable work ethic as well as pronounced communication skills and ability to work in a team
Sound good? Then apply now!
Use our convenient online application to send your documents directly to us.
Still have questions?