- Primarily perform final assembly at main office in Steinfeld (80%)
- Professionally disassemble and load machines ahead of assembly work
- Travel abroad to commission and hand-over production lines on customer premises (20%)
- Conduct function and performance tests on machines, incl. written documentation
- Make adjustments to existing production lines and perform servicing and repairs
- Analyse and resolve technical issues
- Instruct, advise and train customers
- Monitor after-sales service and assist with machine optimisation in concert with Design and Development
- Completed technical training (eg in precision engineering, industrial engineering or mechatronics)
- Years of experience in the assembly of machines, equipment and modules
- Knowledge of WIG and MAG welding
- High resistance to stress and a thorough, structured/self-motivated work ethic
- Pronounced communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Technical expertise and analytical thinking
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Language skills preferred (eg English, Spanish, etc.)
Sound good? Then apply now!
Use our convenient online application to send your documents directly to us.
Still have questions?