- Assemble modules and machines as well as fabricate parts according to design drawings
- Commission and test production lines in house
- Conduct function and performance tests on machines
- Retrofit existing machines and perform servicing and repairs
- Analyse and resolve technical issues
- Completed technical training (eg in precision engineering, industrial engineering or mechatronics)
- Experience in machine and module assembly
- Knowledge of WIG and MAG welding
- Knowledge of conventional metal cutting (turning and milling)
- Experience in electrical engineering highly preferred but not essential
- Self-motivated and dependable work ethic as well as pronounced communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Technical expertise and analytical thinking
- Interest in resolving technical issues
Sound good? Then apply now!
Use our convenient online application to send your documents directly to us.
Still have questions?